【新唐人2012年10月18日讯】辩论结束后,根据哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)的初步民调发现,37%民众认为欧巴马赢了辩论,30%认为罗姆尼是赢家,但同时也有33%的民众认为双方表现旗鼓相当,打成平手。另据,美国有线新闻网和ORC在辩论会结束后,对457名登记选民所作的调查结果显示,1/4的人表示选奥巴马,同样也是1/4的人投㑩姆尼,而另一半的人表示辩论会没有改变他们的选择。不过,由于在一些问题上圈子绕的太大,因此给犹豫未决的选民留下了很多模糊地带。如能源问题,一起来聼一聼。
R-" That’s the problem in the last four years you’ve cut permits and licenses on federal land and federal waters in half"
R: 那就是过去四年的问题。你砍掉了一半联邦土地和水域上的开发许可和执照。
O-“Not true Governor Romney"
O: 不是事实罗姆尼州长
R-“So how much did you cut them by"
所以你到底砍了多少?
O-“Governor we have actually produced more oil…"
O: 州长事实上我们产出了更多的油
R-“No, no how much did you cut licenses and permits on federal land and federal water…"
R: 别跑题(NO), 你到底砍掉了多少联邦土地和水域的开发许可和执照
O-“Governor Romney here is what we did, there were a bunch of oil companies…"
O: 罗姆尼州长 我们所做的, 一大把石油公司
R- “No, I had a question and the question was how much did you cut them by.
R : 我的问题是你砍了多少?
O- “I’m happy to answer the question"
O : 我非常高兴回答这个问题
It seemed like whenever one candidate laid down a fact the other one said he was lying presenting a confusing debacle for any viewer who didn’t have the information discussed in front of them.
似乎是一方说出事实,而另一方试图蒙混过关,而这些数据观众全然不知。
R- “And production on government land is down."
国有土地的产出下降
O- “No it isn’t."
不对
R- “Production on government land of oil on is down 14%
国有土地的石油产量下降了14%
O- “Governor…"
O: 州长
R- “Production of gas is down 9 %
天然气下降了9%
O-“That’s not true"
O: 这不是事实
R- “It is absolutely true."
R: 绝对是事实!