“High End Weekly” 举办一周年庆活动

【新唐人2012年6月2日讯】社区广角镜(243)5月31日,“High End Weekly” 举办一周年庆活动,嘉宾云集,到访者亲身体验了一场日本高档艺术的视觉飨宴。

高档生活博客《High End Weekly》,专注于提供奢侈品生活市场,包括文化,时尚,艺术,旅游等等。在成立一周年之际,在坐落于麦迪逊大道的Erik Thompson亚洲艺术馆举办了庆祝活动。

活动现场嘉宾云集,著名的室内设计师白爵飞先生也亲临现场祝贺。

白爵飞先生是一位国际知名的室内设计师,他在创作上的多元性使其作品既有实用性,又充满美学价值,无论在视觉,灵性和体感都是一种享受。他和我们分享了从亚洲和西方世界在艺术上的灵感交流。

白爵飞:I think there is a very strong point of view and very very applicable to both cultures.
我觉得有一个非常强烈的观点与两种文化都息息相关。

I’m a modernist and I love working with Asian arts.
我是现代派艺术家,我热爱亚洲文化。

My work is very predicated to large extent on the use of contemporary arts.
我的工作非常在很大程度上基于现代艺术的应用。

So it’s fascinating for me to be meeting the murakamis and the great artist that are emerging out of China today.
今天能见到村上和中国踊跃出的著名艺术家真是太棒了!

Very exciting time we are living in.
我们生活在一个非常令人兴奋的世代。

I actually had the great privilege in year of 2000 of attending Nanjing University.
我在2000年非常有幸在南京大学进修。

I studied Fengshui, and I got my diploma there.
我学习风水,然后获得文凭。

And actually it was actually fascinating because we had these amazing professors lecturing to us from all over the country.
那段学习非常吸引人,因为有很多全国各地卓越的教授给我们做讲座。

Again, I’d never realized that Fengshui could be measured. It’s an exact science. So it was very interesting.
再有,我一直没有意识到风水是可以测量的。那是真正的科学。所以这真是太有意思了。

当天,在Erik Thompson亚洲艺术馆内,到访者也亲身体验了一场日本高档艺术的视觉飨宴。Erik是该艺术馆的馆长,他从事艺术行业已经30年了,他和妻子2006年从德国迁址纽约,开办了这个专项为日本艺术与当代艺术展览馆。

Erik Thompson:both originated in Asian traditions and Japanese art has benefited a lot from China.
起源与亚洲和日本的传统和艺术都从中国受益匪浅。

A lot of traditions have been taken over from China.
很多传统都从中国而来。

But yes, there is definitely a difference you can see in Chinese and Japanese art.
当然,你可以看到中国艺术和日本艺术还是有区别的。

I think for me Japanese art is about subtlety, understatements, and ceramics it is often about the chance of nature.
我认为,日本艺术很精致、淡雅,陶瓷艺术体现自然之美。

In Zen paintings it’s about the spur of moment energy you put on the painting.
在禅画中可以体现出你作画时闪现的能量。

活动主办人Vyna St. Phard女士表示:Japanese art have always influenced me and captivated me because it is so beautiful and so modern no matter like it is antiquities or it is contemporary.
日本艺术一直都影响着我,令我着迷。因为它非常美妙又很时尚,不管是古老的还是现代的艺术。

It belongs in today’s society and if it’s modern it belongs right here.
它属于今天的社会,如果它是现代作品,它就属于这里。

室内设计师出身的Vyna女士是《高档周刊》与高档生活博客的编辑,她对艺术有着敏锐的触角,秉持追踪时尚艺术的前沿。

Vyna:And as a modern person, I can appreciate that.
作为一个时尚的人,我很欣赏这些艺术。

And I also appreciate the fact that people are drawn to it.
而且我很欣慰人们对它着迷。

活动现场气氛热烈,白爵飞先生还告诉了我们关于他的中文名字的有趣故事:

采访GEOFFREY BRADFIELD 白爵飞:I have a very close friend, a beautiful girl,
我有一个好朋友,一个漂亮的女孩,

when they ask me to have a Chinese name, she helped me with my Chinese name,
大家建议我取一个中文名字,她说她帮我

she came up with flight white night, which I thought is very beautiful, and it suit my personality
她想到:飞行在白色的夜晚, 我觉得很美,这很适合我的个性

以上是新唐人记者冯学斌、辛勤纽约报导。

相关文章
评论
新版即将上线。评论功能暂时关闭。请见谅!