“High End Weekly” 舉辦一週年慶活動

Facebook

【新唐人2012年6月2日訊】社區廣角鏡(243)5月31日,“High End Weekly” 舉辦一週年慶活動,嘉賓雲集,到訪者親身體驗了一場日本高檔藝術的視覺饗宴。

高檔生活博客《High End Weekly》,專注於提供奢侈品生活市場,包括文化,時尚,藝術,旅遊等等。在成立一週年之際,在坐落於麥迪遜大道的Erik Thompson亞洲藝術館舉辦了慶祝活動。

活動現場嘉賓雲集,著名的室內設計師白爵飛先生也親臨現場祝賀。

白爵飛先生是一位國際知名的室內設計師,他在創作上的多元性使其作品既有實用性,又充滿美學價值,無論在視覺,靈性和體感都是一種享受。他和我們分享了從亞洲和西方世界在藝術上的靈感交流。

白爵飛:I think there is a very strong point of view and very very applicable to both cultures.

我覺得有一個非常強烈的觀點與兩種文化都息息相關。

I』m a modernist and I love working with Asian arts.

我是現代派藝術家,我熱愛亞洲文化。

My work is very predicated to large extent on the use of contemporary arts.

我的工作非常在很大程度上基於現代藝術的應用。

So it』s fascinating for me to be meeting the murakamis and the great artist that are emerging out of China today.

今天能見到村上和中國踴躍出的著名藝術家真是太棒了!

Very exciting time we are living in.

我們生活在一個非常令人興奮的世代。

I actually had the great privilege in year of 2000 of attending Nanjing University.

我在2000年非常有幸在南京大學進修。

I studied Fengshui, and I got my diploma there.

我學習風水,然後獲得文憑。

And actually it was actually fascinating because we had these amazing professors lecturing to us from all over the country.

那段學習非常吸引人,因為有很多全國各地卓越的教授給我們做講座。

Again, I』d never realized that Fengshui could be measured. It』s an exact science. So it was very interesting.

再有,我一直沒有意識到風水是可以測量的。那是真正的科學。所以這真是太有意思了。

當天,在Erik Thompson亞洲藝術館內,到訪者也親身體驗了一場日本高檔藝術的視覺饗宴。Erik是該藝術館的館長,他從事藝術行業已經30年了,他和妻子2006年從德國遷址紐約,開辦了這個專項為日本藝術與當代藝術展覽館。

Erik Thompson:both originated in Asian traditions and Japanese art has benefited a lot from China.

起源與亞洲和日本的傳統和藝術都從中國受益匪淺。

A lot of traditions have been taken over from China.

很多傳統都從中國而來。

But yes, there is definitely a difference you can see in Chinese and Japanese art.

當然,你可以看到中國藝術和日本藝術還是有區別的。

I think for me Japanese art is about subtlety, understatements, and ceramics it is often about the chance of nature.

我認為,日本藝術很精緻、淡雅,陶瓷藝術體現自然之美。

In Zen paintings it』s about the spur of moment energy you put on the painting.

在禪畫中可以體現出你作畫時閃現的能量。

活動主辦人Vyna St. Phard女士表示:Japanese art have always influenced me and captivated me because it is so beautiful and so modern no matter like it is antiquities or it is contemporary.

日本藝術一直都影響著我,令我著迷。因為它非常美妙又很時尚,不管是古老的還是現代的藝術。

It belongs in today』s society and if it』s modern it belongs right here.

它屬於今天的社會,如果它是現代作品,它就屬於這裡。

室內設計師出身的Vyna女士是《高檔週刊》與高檔生活博客的編輯,她對藝術有著敏銳的觸角,秉持追蹤時尚藝術的前沿。

Vyna:And as a modern person, I can appreciate that.

作為一個時尚的人,我很欣賞這些藝術。

And I also appreciate the fact that people are drawn to it.

而且我很欣慰人們對它著迷。

活動現場氣氛熱烈,白爵飛先生還告訴了我們關於他的中文名字的有趣故事:

採訪GEOFFREY BRADFIELD 白爵飛:I have a very close friend, a beautiful girl,

我有一個好朋友,一個漂亮的女孩,

when they ask me to have a Chinese name, she helped me with my Chinese name,

大家建議我取一個中文名字,她說她幫我

she came up with flight white night, which I thought is very beautiful, and it suit my personality

她想到:飛行在白色的夜晚, 我覺得很美,這很適合我的個性

以上是新唐人記者馮學斌、辛勤紐約報導。

相關文章